- Nature Conservancy - Quietly preserving unique and endangered land and species for over 50 years.
- The Story of Stuff - A unique website and fascinating short video promoting sustainable lifestyle. Required viewing!
- Saving The Earth - As the site says, saving the earth is the ultimate in self-help.
- Al Gore - Al’s been talking sense about the environment since I first saw him speak in 1978.
Healing & Self Care
- NSAI - Educating, building community, and making a better world for songwriters nationwide.
- CD Baby - The best one-stop for singer-writer and independent music.
- National Public Radio Music - Fantastic new American and World music resource.
- Elixir - Thanks to Elixir for many years of support. Simply put, they're the best.
- The Writer's Almanac - A treasure trove of great, accessible poetry.
- Poetry 180 - Terrific poem-a-day site sponsored by The Library of Congress and poet Billy Collins.
- Siddha Yoga - A beautiful path and practice based on meditation, yoga and service.
- The Episcopal Church - Working for reconciliation worldwide with respect for the dignity of all people.
- Plum Village - The spiritual home of Nobel Peace Prize nominee Thich Nhat Hahn.