Email Sign Up
Proudly Playing Elixirs
1. A late summer bonjour!
2. News-in-Brief: Home from abroad, new Ireland pics; 2015 Ireland tour booking now; where to buy-stream-and-view TK CDs, songs, poems & videos
3. TK Poem of the Month: Mama’s Random Observations
4. Food for Thought: Deep wisdom from an unlikely source (The Emperor of France)
5. Perspective: Classic singles that didn’t make it to Number One…
6. TK (& trios) Booking & Tour Dates: TEXAS (Sherpas in Kerrville), TENNESSEE & TEXAS (with Waymores), MISSISSIPPI (with New Agrarians)… Continue reading →
1. Greetings from the Sunshine State!
3. TK Poem of the Month: “5 to 1”
4. Food for Thought: David Whyte, Jo Nesbo & Sigmund Freud on doubt & belief
5. Recommended: a soundtrack, a website and a cheap rental car tip
6. Great Songs of the Month: 2 hot vintage singles for summer!
7. TK (& trios) Summer Booking Continue reading →
1. Greetings from another airport!
2. News-in-Brief: Rare Sherpas sighting just days away, TK May writing retreat in NC is ON for next week, Ireland 2014 tours sold out & 2015 dates set. (All this and more…)
3. TK Poem of the Month: “Jaguar for Sale”
4. Food for Thought: George Bernard Shaw on life & death
5. Recommended: Jesse Winchester classic albums
6. Great Songs of the Month: Showcasing two of Jesse’s classic compositions
Continue reading →
1. Spring Greetings!
2. News-in-Brief: Join my May writing retreat in the Blue Ridge Mountains, 4 seats open for Ireland in July, Waymores album climbs the charts!
3. TK Poem of the Month: Easter on the Road
4. Food for Thought: Spring wisdom
5. Recommended: Heather Rigdon’s lovely new jazz vocal EP
6. Great Songs of the Month: Johnny Cash delivers Continue reading →
1. Greetings from icy Memphis!
2. News-in-Brief: May songwriting retreat, Ireland seats, New Agrarians & Waymores news
3. TK Very Short Story of the Month: A Grandmother’s Tale
4. Food for Thought: Janis Ian, Arthur Miller, James Taylor… on writing
5. Recommended: Best book on climate change and crazy weather (re-visited)
6. Great Songs of the Month: Dusty Springfield & Shelby Lynne Continue reading →