Proudly Playing Elixirs
1. May Greetings!
2. News: Team Tupelo takes shape, Ireland notes, Waymores & New Agrarians updates
3. Seasonal Food for Thought: Churchill, Henry Miller & Irish wisdom on growing
4. Poem of the Month: “Born”
5. Recommended: Jazz for spring
6. Note to Promoters & Concert Hosts Continue reading →
*Team Tupelo: An Interactive Funding & Recording Experience
Dear Friends & Fans,
Getting an album made these days poses particular challenges for most indie artists. You may be familiar with Kickstarter and Kapipal and similar fundraising operations, and using those services has worked very well for some artists. Continue reading →
1. Spring Greetings!
2. News: Alabama Writers Symposium, Tin Pan South, Ireland tour SOLD OUT! Plus online interview; TK solo, Waymores & New Agrarians updates
3. Drawing Board: Songbook, solo CD
4. Spring Food for Thought: Rilke, Basho, Neruda
5. TK Poem of the Month: The Tulip Tree
6. Recommended: Poetry anthologies Continue reading →
1. Greetings (from Boston)!
2. Special: Explore Ireland with Tom this August
3. News: Back to Denmark, plus New Agrarians & Waymores updates
4. Drawing Board: Songbook, solo album
5. Food for Thought: Hornsby (Rogers, not Bruce), Camus, Neruda
6. Poem of the Month: “Moments”
7. Recommended: Happy feet Continue reading →
1. Happy New Year… (briefly)!
2. Special: Tour Ireland with Tom in August
3. News: New Agrarians CD mastered! Waymores dreams!
4. 2013 Drawing Board: The year ahead…
5. New Year Wisdom (courtesy of my mother)
6. Poem of the Month: (special famous guest poet)
7. Recommended: Oatmeal (really, check this out)
8. Note to Promoters & Concert Hosts Continue reading →