Email Sign Up
Proudly Playing Elixirs
1. New Year’s Greetings!
2. News-in-Brief: Let’s fill Tom’s tour calendar, plus updates on TK’s 3rd Annual Writers Retreat, Ireland & more
3. TK Poem of the Month: The Dentist
4. Food for Thought for a New Year: Joseph Campbell on living the unplanned life
5. Recommended: Easy winter cold remedies that work! (Really.)
6. Great Songs of the Month: 60’s classics by Neil Diamond, Paul Simon Continue reading →
1.Greetings… from a one-armed typist!
2. News-in-Brief: Songbook, video interviews, workshops & retreats, future Ireland tours & more….
3. TK Poem of the Month: “Hendrix”
4. Recommended: The amazing art of Matt Mahurin
5. Food for Thought: General George Patton & Irish poet Stephen Murphy on gaining perspective
6. Great Song of the Month: A real gem by the duo Hat Check Girl
7. TK Booking & Tours Continue reading →
1. (Hot as Blazes) Summer Greetings!
2. News-in-Brief: Workshops, Ireland, work & dreams
3. Summer Drawing Board
4. TK Poem of the Month: “Zombies”
5. Perspective: The pace of change on Planet Earth
6. Recommended: Leeanne O’Sullivan, Irish poet extraordinaire Continue reading →
1. May Greetings!
2. News-in-Brief: June North Carolina songwriting retreat (couple of seats left!), Ireland-in-July (ONE seat left!), plus sweet New Agrarians concert review & video
3. TK Poem of the Month: “Island Haiku”
4. Food for Thought: Tom Waits, Samuel Johnson & Keith Richards on writing
5. Perspective: Galileo and the price of big ideas Continue reading →
1. Spring Greetings from Mississippi!
2. News-in-Very-Brief: A few slots open for Tom’s June NC writing retreat… and a few seats for July 15-24 Ireland tour… and fun TK radio interview online for streaming
3. TK Poem of the Month: Mrs. White Wakes Up Dead
4. Spring Food for Thought: Tennyson, Twain, Shushiki & Salinger Continue reading →