Email Sign Up
Proudly Playing Elixirs
1. Spring Greetings!
2. News-in-Brief: Join my May writing retreat in the Blue Ridge Mountains, 4 seats ope for Ireland in July, Waymores album climbs the charts!
3. TK Poem of the Month: Easter on the Road
4. Food for Thought: Spring wisdom
5. Recommended: Heather Rigdon’s lovely new jazz vocal EP
6. Great Songs of the Month: Johnny Cash delivers Continue reading →
1. Greetings from icy Memphis!
2. News-in-Brief: May songwriting retreat, Ireland seats, New Agrarians & Waymores news
3. TK Very Short Story of the Month: A Grandmother’s Tale
4. Food for Thought: Janis Ian, Arthur Miller, James Taylor… on writing
5. Recommended: Best book on climate change and crazy weather (re-visited)
6. Great Songs of the Month: Dusty Springfield & Shelby Lynne Continue reading →
To Fellow Songwriters,
I just confirmed that I’ll be hosting a small, unique songwriting retreat this coming May 18-24 in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. I’m extremely excited to be offered this unique opportunity! If it feels inviting to you—or even piques your interest, read on…. Continue reading →
2. News: Posi Awards report (I lost again!), New Agrarians news, Waymores news (& video), quick Ireland tours update… all good stuff!
3. TK Poem: “Bubba at Twelve”
4. Food for Thought: On love… & dogs
5. Recommended: Poetry & more from my friend Kenneth Robinson
6. NEW FEATURE: Great Songs of the Month Continue reading →
1. Greetings & Happy 2014 from Tupelo, Mississippi!
2. News: New Agrarians debut CD available NOW, Waymores CD to radio, Ireland tour update, Posi Music Award nomination, TK song in cool music documentary!
3. Drawing Board: In the works for the New Year
4. TK Story of the Month: On the Occasion of Elvis’s 79th Birthday
5. Food for Thought: Elvis, in his own wise words
6. Recommended: Roots of rock & roll Continue reading →