Email Sign Up
Proudly Playing Elixirs
1. May Greetings!
2. News-in-Brief: Waymores head west, TK June writing retreat: open seat(s), Crete…Ireland… Booking Tom & trios…
3. Poem of the Month: “Home”
4. May Food for Thought: Mark Twain, Ellis Peters, Hal Borland Continue reading →
1. Spring Greetings!
2. News-in-Brief: June writing retreat, Ireland (this year & next), on the road again…
3. Drawing Board: Songbook inching forward
4. Poem of the Month: A new love poem, sort of…
5. Spring Food for Thought: from The Lazy Man’s Guide to Enlightenment
6. Songs of the Month: Classics by George Harrison & Paul Simon, revisited Continue reading →
2. News-in-Brief: Waymores sighting! Songwriting retreats…
3. TK Poem of the Month: “Fine”
4. Food for Thought: Rick Bragg on Harper Lee
5. Recommended: New Kate Campbell album! Continue reading →
1. New Year’s Greetings!
2. News-in-Brief: Let’s fill Tom’s tour calendar, plus updates on TK’s 3rd Annual Writers Retreat, Ireland & more
3. TK Poem of the Month: The Dentist
4. Food for Thought for a New Year: Joseph Campbell on living the unplanned life
5. Recommended: Easy winter cold remedies that work! (Really.)
6. Great Songs of the Month: 60’s classics by Neil Diamond, Paul Simon Continue reading →
1.Greetings… from a one-armed typist!
2. News-in-Brief: Songbook, video interviews, workshops & retreats, future Ireland tours & more….
3. TK Poem of the Month: “Hendrix”
4. Recommended: The amazing art of Matt Mahurin
5. Food for Thought: General George Patton & Irish poet Stephen Murphy on gaining perspective
6. Great Song of the Month: A real gem by the duo Hat Check Girl
7. TK Booking & Tours Continue reading →