Email Sign Up
Proudly Playing Elixirs
1. October Greetings!
2. BIG News-in-Brief: Raft Idaho with Tom next August! Added: 2nd 2017 Ireland Tour! Writing retreats in Florida, Massachusetts & Alabama…
3. TK Poem of the Month: Your Gift
4. Food for Thought: Aleksander Solzhenitsyn, Somerset Maugham & René Daumel on the writer’s task
5. Recommended: An easy, free app for the wine-selecting impaired (me)
6. Looking for Booking… (Find shows for Tom in FL in February… and New England in March…) Continue reading →
1. Greetings on the Solstice… and full moon!
2. News-in-Brief: Off to Crete & Ireland, Doe Branch Ink notes, Booking Tom & trios…
3. Story of the Month: “Summer & the Theory of Overreactions”
4. Summer Food for Thought: Toni Morrison, Russell Baker, Albert Camus Continue reading →
1. May Greetings!
2. News-in-Brief: Waymores head west, TK June writing retreat: open seat(s), Crete…Ireland… Booking Tom & trios…
3. Poem of the Month: “Home”
4. May Food for Thought: Mark Twain, Ellis Peters, Hal Borland Continue reading →
1. Spring Greetings!
2. News-in-Brief: June writing retreat, Ireland (this year & next), on the road again…
3. Drawing Board: Songbook inching forward
4. Poem of the Month: A new love poem, sort of…
5. Spring Food for Thought: from The Lazy Man’s Guide to Enlightenment
6. Songs of the Month: Classics by George Harrison & Paul Simon, revisited Continue reading →
2. News-in-Brief: Waymores sighting! Songwriting retreats…
3. TK Poem of the Month: “Fine”
4. Food for Thought: Rick Bragg on Harper Lee
5. Recommended: New Kate Campbell album! Continue reading →